Do you think it is hard to find affordable auto insurance? Not if you have a computer and internet access. Here is a guide on how to find affordable auto insurance online with trusted insurance companies.
Comparing insurance policies
Many people applying for insurance are unaware that premiums for same insurance policy can differ by hundreds of dollars from one insurance company top another. So the first step in finding your affordable car insurance is to compare different policies from different companies. The best place to do this is on the internet.
Now you have two options. You can either spend hours of your time browsing one insurance website to the next to find an auto insurance quote that matches your needs, or you can visit a policy comparison website which compares different insurance polices provides the best quotes to us. Here you can spend a few minutes to fill simple details like your personal information, the kind of policy your are looking for and the amount of insurance required and the website will show you results of quotes from multiple insurance websites.
Some of the advantages of using insurance comparison websites are:
* You only have to fill your information once to get insurance quotes from multiple insurance companies.
* Such comparison websites only work with reputed and trusted insurance companies so you can be assured that you are quotes from only the best companies.
* Such comparison websites have live chat service which you can make use of to get insurance advice or answers to your questions from an insurance expert.
Using a comparison website to get your auto insurance quotes is fast, easy and will also save lot of your precious time and hundreds of dollars every year.
Increase In Deductible
A deductible is the amount that you have to pay for a claim before your insurance company will pay for that. If you want to get the cheapest auto insurance online, you will have to get the highest deductible that you can afford.
For example, you can save upto 15-30% on your insurance if you can increase your deductible from $250 to $500. You can also save upto %50 by increasing your deductible by $1000.
There are various reasons for which auto insurance companies will offer you discounts. Some of them are:
* Discount for having home insurance and auto insurance with the same insurance company.
* Discount for having safety features in your car like ABS, air bags, etc
* Discount for having anti-theft features like burglar alarms.
* Senior citizen discounts.
* Discount for driving lesser miles than an average driver.
* Discount for not being in an accident for 3 years or more.
By contact your insurance company you can find out if you are eligible for any discounts and take advantage of them which also will help you in saving on your auto insurance quotes.